falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Srikanth Sundarrajan <srik...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Forced Execution of Late Input Feed Instances
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2015 15:54:41 GMT
This is a case where one or more inputs is optional. This can be managed by configured the
input as optional. The job in this case would run every 6 hours with whatever input is available
without actually waiting for any inputs. We are currently discussing about more gating primitives.
Please see if the existing capability suffices. See "Optional Inputs" sections in http://falcon.apache.org/EntitySpecification.html
for additional details.

the dev to help with user queries as well.
Regards
Srikanth Sundarrajan