falcon-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "PRAGYA MITTAL" <mittal.pragy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Review Request 33350: Fixing PrismFeedUpdateTest PrismSubmitTest PrismFeedSnSTest
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2015 07:21:54 GMT


> On April 21, 2015, 7:20 a.m., samarth gupta wrote:
> > falcon-regression/merlin/src/test/java/org/apache/falcon/regression/prism/PrismFeedSnSTest.java,
line 28
> > <https://reviews.apache.org/r/33350/diff/1/?file=935236#file935236line28>
> >
> >     pls dont use mass import of package. It can also be a setting issue with ur
idea IDE.  we should avoid package.*

Fixed


> On April 21, 2015, 7:20 a.m., samarth gupta wrote:
> > falcon-regression/merlin/src/test/java/org/apache/falcon/regression/prism/PrismFeedUpdateTest.java,
line 200
> > <https://reviews.apache.org/r/33350/diff/1/?file=935237#file935237line200>
> >
> >     why do we need to change the Status from RUNNIG to SUCCEEDED ?

Fixed


- PRAGYA


-----------------------------------------------------------
This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
https://reviews.apache.org/r/33350/#review80921
-----------------------------------------------------------


On April 20, 2015, 7:05 a.m., PRAGYA MITTAL wrote:
> 
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
> https://reviews.apache.org/r/33350/
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> 
> (Updated April 20, 2015, 7:05 a.m.)
> 
> 
> Review request for Falcon and samarth gupta.
> 
> 
> Bugs: FALCON-1164
>     https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FALCON-1164
> 
> 
> Repository: falcon-git
> 
> 
> Description
> -------
> 
> Fixing PrismFeedUpdateTest PrismSubmitTest PrismFeedSnSTest
> 
> 
> Diffs
> -----
> 
>   falcon-regression/merlin/src/test/java/org/apache/falcon/regression/prism/PrismFeedSnSTest.java
1ef0429 
>   falcon-regression/merlin/src/test/java/org/apache/falcon/regression/prism/PrismFeedUpdateTest.java
cbd704f 
>   falcon-regression/merlin/src/test/java/org/apache/falcon/regression/prism/PrismSubmitTest.java
f90a76b 
> 
> Diff: https://reviews.apache.org/r/33350/diff/
> 
> 
> Testing
> -------
> 
> Tested.
> 
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> PRAGYA MITTAL
> 
>


Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message