falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Mahak Mukhi <mmu...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Falcon: storage of clusters and feeds
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2015 17:28:59 GMT
Deleting those files was only part of experimenting with and in turn exploring Falcon.
 Regards,
Mahak Mukhi

     On Tuesday, April 21, 2015 5:14 PM, Seetharam Venkatesh <venkatesh@innerzeal.com>
wrote:

 You should not be touching those dirs as its owned by "falcon" user and
internal to falcon.

--
Regards,
Venkatesh