falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Suhas Vasu <suha...@inmobi.com>
Subject Difference between instance status & list API
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2015 09:22:48 GMT
Hi everyone,
We have falcon instance -status & falcon instance -list, which basically
return the same result set.
I checked the code and list API will internally call status API.

May be I am missing something, was there any particular reason for adding
this or can we go ahead and remove -list to keep the API's clean

Thoughts ?

Regards,
Suhas V

receipt.