falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Srikanth Sundarrajan <srik...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Falcon bi-weekly collaboration meeting - 4th Mar 2015 - MOM
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2015 09:26:56 GMT
* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FALCON-273 tracks pre-commit builds. This is pending
for a long time, will try and get this moving.
* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FALCON-1065 - For keeping docs upto date.
* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FALCON-428 - Has some notes on federation of lineage
api from prism to servers. However this should be limited to instance based lineage. For entity
dependency prism is the sole authority and system of record.

Regards
Srikanth Sundarrajan