falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Arpit Gupta <ar...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS]: Moving recipe cooking to server
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2015 15:28:57 GMT
Are people not moving away from JSP's? I know all UI's in Hadoop moved away from JSP recently
to html 5 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-10563

--
Arpit Gupta
Hortonworks Inc.

On Mar 12, 2015, at 8:13 AM, Ying Zheng <yzheng@hortonworks.com<mailto:yzheng@hortonworks.com>>
wrote:

Sort of, but not a completely new server. We don't need to write a new server. As long as
we have Tomcat installed and running, we just need to copy front end JSP files to a folder
under tomcat. In this way, we separate front end and back end.

On Mar 12, 2015 7:39 AM, Srikanth Sundarrajan <sriksun@hotmail.com<mailto:sriksun@hotmail.com>>