falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Pallavi Rao <pallavi....@inmobi.com>
Subject Re: [HEADS UP] Support of ActiveMQ HA/Scalability
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2015 03:50:42 GMT
JB,
We are working on Falcon talking to ActiveMQ HA setup too.  Our initial
hunch is that as long as the right URL (with fail over scheme) is specified
in the configuration, startup properties or cluster definition, it should
work without any code changes. Plan to run a quick test soon. Will keep you
posted.

Regards,
Pallavi
On Feb 10, 2015 7:51 PM, "Jean-Baptiste Onofré" <jb@nanthrax.net> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm working on the ActiveMQ update (to 5.10.1) and improvements on the
> broker (configuration flexibility, tuning, etc).
>
> I plan also to improve the support of some ActiveMQ features, especially:
> 1/ master/slave support with kahadb and JDBC locking backend
> 2/ network of brokers support to be able to have Falcon instances
> producing on one broker which can dispatch the messages (including conduit
> subscriptions support) to other brokers where Falcon instances can get the
> messages.
>
> I will send more details and patches very soon.
>
> Thanks,
> Regards
> JB
> --