falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Kawa <kawa.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MOM] Falcon bi-weekly collaboration meeting - 4th FEB 2015
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2015 08:57:29 GMT
Hi Zulfi,

Thanks a lot for sending notes!

IIRC, there was also a quick heads-up about possible integration of Falcon
with HBase to store metrics in a scalable way. I can't find any JIRA ticket
for that, however. I would love to learn more about motivation of this and
I am curious if pluggable connectors will be supported e.g. to use
Cassandra or current backend, for instance.

Cheers!
Adam