falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Seetharam Venkatesh <venkat...@innerzeal.com>
Subject Re: How to come up with community driven agenda for Falcon sync up meetings
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2015 19:18:20 GMT
Siva and Mahak, open source is all about collaboration among the users and
developers. I'd kindly request you both to read a bit of code and
contribute documentation. Doc contrib and simple bug fixes is where we
start typically and progress to become a committer.

We have had many many presentations, most of which are on youtube, and if
something is not clear, please ask 'em on the dev ML.

As developers on this project, we are all quite busy with our own work and
carving out time to document something in the past is hard. But as PMC, we
have taken a step to not commit a patch with out adequate documentation. We
will get better at this.

Thanks!

--
Regards,