falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Srikanth Sundarrajan <srik...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Configurational changes not getting relflected after build
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2015 16:40:18 GMT
Hi Mukhi,
    pre-process.xml is an internal template that falcon uses for orchestration and is not
available to user extension of capabilities. If you can share the exact use case that you
are wanting to solve and what issues you are running into, one of us can attempt to solve
if possible.

Regards
Srikanth Sundarrajan

> Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 16:37:02 +0000
> From: mmukhi@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID
> To: sshivalingamurthy@hortonworks.com
> CC: agresch@yahoo-inc.com; dev@falcon.apache.org
> Subject: Re: Configurational changes not getting relflected after build
>
> Hi,
> I tried updating the property but that doesn't work either; it's not getting reflected
in the job workflow.Does falcon store these template files somewhere on oozie server and could
it be reading those obsolete files instead?
> p.s. I am updating the pre-process.xml because the oozie jobs fail in that action with
following exception: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/hadoop/hive/conf/HiveConfI
had earlier rectified this error by updating table-export.xmla and table-import.xml, when
those were the actions where the job failed.