falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Srikanth Sundarrajan <srik...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: How to come up with community driven agenda for Falcon sync up meetings
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2015 17:21:19 GMT
> If there is a way I can contribute in this regards, I would do.

That would be very very welcome. If there is a specific area that requires attention in terms
of documentation, please do file and JIRA and provide the documentation through a patch. Some
notes on how to go about this can be found in https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FALCON/How+To+Contribute.

Regards
Srikanth Sundarrajan