falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Mahak Mukhi <mmu...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Configurational changes not getting relflected after build
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2015 16:37:02 GMT
Hi,
I tried updating the property but that doesn't work either; it's not getting reflected in
the job workflow.Does falcon store these template files somewhere on oozie server and could
it be reading those obsolete files instead?
p.s. I am updating the pre-process.xml because the oozie jobs fail in that action with following
exception: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/hadoop/hive/conf/HiveConfI had earlier
rectified this error by updating table-export.xmla and table-import.xml, when those were the
actions where the job failed.

Regards,Mahak Mukhi

     On Sunday, February 22, 2015 11:14 PM, Shwetha Shivalingamurthy <sshivalingamurthy@hortonworks.com>