falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Mahak Mukhi <mmu...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Configurational changes not getting relflected after build
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2015 16:34:23 GMT
I got it working; There was an obsolete falcon instance lingering around in the server.

     On Tuesday, February 24, 2015 9:10 AM, Mahak Mukhi <mmukhi@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID>
wrote:

 Hi,
And what about the changes not being reflected; In a recent built I removed the table-export.xml
file altogether, yet hcat replication jobs are getting submitted and scheduled.
Regards,Mahak Mukhi

    On Tuesday, February 24, 2015 4:34 AM, Shwetha Shivalingamurthy <sshivalingamurthy@hortonworks.com>