falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Syed Ali <syed.zulfi...@inmobi.com>
Subject Falcon bi-weekly dev sync up on 21st Jan, 9:30 AM IST
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2015 07:01:35 GMT
Hi All,

We are starting Falcon bi-weekly dev sync up series. As first instalment of
this series, we are meeting this Wednesday morning (9:30 AM IST) with
following agenda:

1. A quick round of introduction.
2. Updates on Falcon Dashboard [Hortonworks]
3. Updates on HCat integration [Hortonworks]
4. Updates on Admin Console (backend) [Inmobi].
5. Discussing design, approach and other challenges on work in-progress
items.
6. Discussing next set of items.
7. Other miscellaneous items.

Please Note: We will connect through Google hangout
<https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/inmobi.com/falcon-bi?authuser=0&hceid=c3llZC56dWxmaXFhckBpbm1vYmkuY29t.ipq60f535nj5sbvulqfcmd4e68>
.

Thanks
Zulfi