falcon-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Adam Kawa <kawa.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Falcon bi-weekly dev sync up on 21st Jan, 9:30 AM IST
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2015 14:42:48 GMT
@Zulfi,

Thanks a lot for the summary!

2015-01-22 15:08 GMT+01:00 Zulfiqar Ali <zulfiali@gmail.com>:

> Sure Siva. I am working over finalising a better time slot for this
> recurring collaboration meeting to increase the participation. You will get
> a calendar invite very soon.
>
> Thanks
> Zulfi
>
> On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 10:19 AM, Siva Thumma <sivatumma@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > @Syed, Can you send a Scheduled invite (cal) for this recurring event?
> >
> > > On 21-Jan-2015, at 12:07 pm, Syed Ali <syed.zulfiqar@inmobi.com>
> wrote:
> > >
> > > Thanks all for joining the sync up/collaboration meeting. MOM are
> > following:
> > >
> > > 1. Shwetha, Ajay raised concern over GraphDB usage for instance lineage
> > as
> > > data flow between JMS notifications are not reliable.
> > >
> > > 3. Pallavi needs to forward HCat integration JIRA to Sowmya for further
> > > discussion over this topic.
> > >
> > > 4. HA is in road map for multiple teams, Sowmya and Pallavi/Zulfi need
> to
> > > collaborate over this item.
> > >
> > > 5. Peeyush and Pallavi/Zulfi need to collaborate over Rolling Upgrade.
> > >
> > > 6. Pracheer confirmed that data archival from S3 to HDFS works fine.
> > Sowmya
> > > will be testing Azure to HDFS replication.
> > >
> > > 7. Srikanth will review FALCON-634 JIRA on 21st Jan.
> > >
> > > 8. Srikanth will prioritize review of FALCON-790 JIRA.
> > >
> > > 9. Zulfi will revive confluence pages or new ideas in Falcon and
> > > documenting MOM.
> > >
> > > 10. Please raise JIRAs for features/bugs we are working on. In few
> cases
> > we
> > > noticed that JIRAs don't exist.
> > >
> > > 11. Zulfi to work on bi-weekly sync up meeting timing to increase the
> > > participation.
> > >
> > > 10. Plan for road map show in next sync up from respective
> folks/product
> > > managers.
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > > Zulfi
> > >
> > >> On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 12:31 PM, Syed Ali <syed.zulfiqar@inmobi.com>
> > wrote:
> > >>
> > >> Hi All,
> > >>
> > >> We are starting Falcon bi-weekly dev sync up series. As first
> instalment
> > >> of this series, we are meeting this Wednesday morning (9:30 AM IST)
> with
> > >> following agenda:
> > >>
> > >> 1. A quick round of introduction.
> > >> 2. Updates on Falcon Dashboard [Hortonworks]
> > >> 3. Updates on HCat integration [Hortonworks]
> > >> 4. Updates on Admin Console (backend) [Inmobi].
> > >> 5. Discussing design, approach and other challenges on work
> in-progress
> > >> items.
> > >> 6. Discussing next set of items.
> > >> 7. Other miscellaneous items.
> > >>
> > >> Please Note: We will connect through Google hangout
> > >> <
> >
> https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/inmobi.com/falcon-bi?authuser=0&hceid=c3llZC56dWxmaXFhckBpbm1vYmkuY29t.ipq60f535nj5sbvulqfcmd4e68
> > >
> > >> .
> > >>
> > >> Thanks
> > >> Zulfi
> > >
> > > --
> > > _____________________________________________________________
> > > The information contained in this communication is intended solely for
> > the
> > > use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others
> > > authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally
> > privileged
> > > information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby
> > notified
> > > that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in
> > reliance
> > > on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be
> > > unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please
> notify
> > > us immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your
> > > system. The firm is neither liable for the proper and complete
> > transmission
> > > of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in
> > its
> > > receipt.
> >
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message