falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Srikanth Sundarrajan <srik...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Any roadmap for Falcon Web UI enhancements ?
Date Sun, 11 Jan 2015 00:43:15 GMT
-dev@falcon.incubator.apache.org
+dev@falcon.apache.org

Thanks for the feedback, we as a community are absolutely committed to making a UI that greatly
simplifies administration, management and operations through Falcon. To this effect we wanted
to create Falcon Administration & Management console. There are bunch of jiras already
filed to enable various use cases relating to this.

Will try and spend some time to piece them together and put forth for consideration. I would
also like to point out that I am aware of some efforts from @Kenneth Ho (management features),
@Sanjeev Tripurari (operations features) and @Ajay Yadav (operations features) in this regard
and perhaps they can chime in and provide their thoughts.

Regards
Srikanth Sundarrajan