falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Srikanth Sundarrajan <srik...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Any roadmap for Falcon Web UI enhancements ?
Date Sun, 11 Jan 2015 08:37:15 GMT
Absolutely as a community we are very open and welcome to new contributions. To help you get
started will urge you to look at http://apache.org/foundation/getinvolved.html for broad guidelines
on how to get involved with any apache project and more specifically https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FALCON/How+To+Contribute
on how you can contribute to Falcon.

Hope that helps. Should you need further info, please do feel free to write back to the dev
list.

Regards
Srikanth Sundarrajan