falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Idris Ali <psychid...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Orchestration in Falcon
Date Sun, 21 Dec 2014 20:22:04 GMT
Hi,

I agree that oozie has certain limitation with respect to orchestration,
recently oozie users have raised similar concerns regarding Point 2. (which
is taken care by falcon by extending Oozie EL not for scheduling but at
least for consuming the input set)

Is it not Point 1, 2, 6 and 7 are already solved by using optional input
mechanism in Falcon? I understand that still users need to specify
frequency for the process. A few usecases/examples would really help.

Thanks,
-Idris