falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Seetharam Venkatesh <venkat...@innerzeal.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Falcon version 0.6-incubating
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2014 18:21:50 GMT
Srikanth,

> 1, 3-7
falcon-regression was not intended to be released in 0.6. I'll disable it
since this was not the intent and will take time to prep.

> 2. Build failure: pom version update isn't complete and correct. If you
remove falcon & oozie artifacts from local m2 repository, build fails in
test-patch mode which also checks for rat, integration tests and checkstyle
issues.
you can use mvn apache-rat:check alternatively.

> 8. Upgrade path for 0.6 from 0.5 isn't clear (FALCON-785).
I had specifically asked you to review but it was reviewed and committed.
This can however be addressed in the wiki.

--
Regards,
Venkatesh

- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry