falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Srikanth Sundarrajan <srik...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Usage Question - Falcon 0.6 (CDH 2.2), Falcon UI & user.name
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2014 11:41:53 GMT
You mean CDH4 with Apache Hadoop 2.2 ? I dont think falcon version 0.6 is compatible with this
version of hadoop, as we have started using features from Hadoop 2.5.0. But I am not sure
if this problem is specific to the hadoop version though. Can you share stack trace from the
server logs ?

Regards
Srikanth Sundarrajan