falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Srikanth Sundarrajan <srik...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: closing out 0.6-incubating release
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2014 08:17:35 GMT
Following files should be removed from archive:

html5-ui/static/wiki-data.tar.gz
FALCON-*.patch

Empty : hive-disaster-recovery under addons. Was there an intended commit missing ?

Perhaps the archive was built from working directory. I feel if you build out of a clean checkout
some of these might disappear.

Regards
Srikanth Sundarrajan