falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Srikanth Sundarrajan <srik...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release Falcon version 0.6-incubating
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2014 01:35:32 GMT
-1.

Build seems to have issues in test-patch profile (which I was trying to use to get rat:check
to run). Also falcon-regression module seems to have some licensing issues.

Will try and compile a full list of issues sometime today to avoid multiple iterations on
the release.

Regards
Srikanth Sundarrajan