falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Seetharam Venkatesh <venkat...@innerzeal.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Graduation
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2014 20:26:50 GMT
This is a very good thing and I'm a big +1 to this. We have made a lot of
strides in adding a lot of features, growing the community, adding more
diverse committers over the last 18 months. Also, in terms of the maturity
of the product for usage in real world, we have added security, a usable
dashboard, more documentation, etc.

Thanks for taking time to call a vote.

--
Regards,