falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Isaychuk <pisayc...@hortonworks.com>
Subject falcon-regression
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2014 11:07:53 GMT
Hi all

Our team discussed an idea of tests reorganization.
The idea is to split up and sort all of tests between packages below:

   - remotefs (azure, s3 tests)
   - hcat
   - security (acl, authorization etc.)
   - ui
   - entity  (all entity-oriented tests)
   - instance (all instance-oriented tests)
   - features (all tests which relate to things like replication,
   retention, retry etc.)
   - lineage
   - prism  (we can left distributed mode specific tests here)

Any comments on that?

--

Paul Isaychuk

--