falcon-dev mailing list archives

From "sriksun@gmail.com" <srik...@gmail.com>
Subject [Update] Bi Weekly - Falcon Project Syncup (All Dev)
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2014 03:03:31 GMT
Gentle reminder for upcoming sync up meeting. Since this is our first
meeting, it would good to discuss the conclude the general format & topics
for discussion in this forum. Besides if we can discuss the following it
would help

1. Current features being actively developed
2. Release plan
3. Community development activities

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: Bi Weekly - Falcon Project Syncup (All Dev)
This is a bi weekly sync up for all Falcon dev to coordinate efforts and to
resolve any open or long running discussions, plan releases etc.
When: Tue Sep 9, 2014 8pm - 8:30pm India Standard Time
Where: Google Hangout
Video call: Join video call
<https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/calendar/c3Jpa3N1bkBnbWFpbC5jb20.k30j0fsr3j5b2foa8t4s30d0o0>
Who: