falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Arpit Gupta <ar...@hortonworks.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Documenting commits in falcon-regression
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2014 23:01:40 GMT
Hi All

We now have falcon regression module on falcon which will allow people to
run regression on deployed clusters. This mail is to discuss how do we want
to track the changes in that code

a. We use the same CHANGES.txt and add all commits made for falcon
regression there.

b. create a new CHANGES.txt under the falcon-regression folder and track
all the changes there for falcon regression

What do others think about this?

Can we rename the component merlin to falcon-regression so its easier for
new folks to understand what that component is for?

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE