falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Seetharam Venkatesh <venkat...@innerzeal.com>
Subject Re: Falcon alias with filters
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2014 22:20:07 GMT
Falcon already provides these filters OOTB for hive, pig, and java.

You could use falcon_$input_table.falcon_$input_dated_partition_value_$key

For each input and output for a given process, the following are available:

falcon_$input_storage_type
falcon_$input_catalog_url
falcon_$input_database
falcon_$input_table

falcon_$input_partitions_pig
falcon_$input_partitions_java
falcon_$input_dated_partition_value_$key

Relevant code
in org.apache.falcon.oozie.OozieEntityBuilder#propagateCatalogTableProperties

--
Regards,
Venkatesh

- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry