falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Samarth Gupta <samarthgupta...@gmail.com>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Raghav Gautam
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2014 08:53:56 GMT
The Project Management Committee (PPMC) for Apache Falcon has asked Raghav
Gautam to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he has
accepted.

Being a committer allows many contributors to contribute more
autonomously. Whether contributions are development-related or
otherwise, it is a recognition of a contributor's participation in the
project and commitment to the project and the Apache Way.

Please join me in congratulating Raghav!

Regards
Samarth Gupta (On behalf of Apache Falcon PPMC)