falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Srikanth Sundarrajan <srik...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Recipes in Falcon
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2014 05:25:50 GMT
+1 for the capability.

Some clarifications.

1. Is creation of recipe in user space or would that need to be bundled in falcon as part
of distribution ? How do users provide support artifacts for the recipe
2. How do users track execution of instances of a particular recipe. Am assuming you can create
multiple instances of a single recipe
3. Would simple properties table suffice?

Regards
Srikanth Sundarrajan