falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Arpit Gupta <ar...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Prism server setup
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2014 15:46:34 GMT
If you are running secure falcon than the browser will need spnego support
in order to show the UI. The error message the user sees can be improved
but you will need to configure your browser to do spnego negotiate.

After kinit run the following call

curl --negotiate -u : "http://eat1-hcl0758.grid.linkedin.com:16000/ " and
see if it goes through.

Arpit