falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Ajay Yadav <ajayn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Admin Dashboard
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2014 12:38:36 GMT
Thanks Srikanth and Venkatesh.

I had looked at the UI and the graph database related code and I will reuse
existing code where ever available. I checked for compatibility of each of
the software being used and they are all compatible with APL 2.0 (Python,
Django & Bootstrap).

If you can assign the task to me on JIRA also, it will be
great(user:ajayyadava) Also, I got the balsamiq account for falcon(thanks
Srikant) and I will be asking all my questions on mocks there.