falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Ajay Yadav <ajayn...@gmail.com>
Subject Admin Dashboard
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2014 01:42:47 GMT
Hi,

I would like to volunteer for
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FALCON-37

I have more than 7 years of experience in building websites. I have
experience in both client side technologies(javascript/HTML5/Bootstrap
etc.) and server side technologies(Python/Django).

I will need some help with iterating on the mocks as they don't seem to be
complete. I spent couple of hours on building a couple of pages using
"dummy" data to get an idea of what all APIs are required. Please find them
attached. They are just a quick and dirty prototype and UI is pretty raw as
of now, to get quick feedback. I used Django,HTML5 & Bootstrap.

Please let me know if I can own this task.