falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Seetharam Venkatesh <venkat...@innerzeal.com>
Subject Re: Using properties in processes
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2014 15:05:47 GMT
Josh,

These variables are exposed to user. The convention is:

falcon_${input_feed_name}_partition_filter_pig
falcon_${input_feed_name}_partition_filter_hive
falcon_${input_feed_name}_partition_filter_java
falcon_${input_feed_name}_datain_partitions_hive

You should be able to use any of these.

If you are having issues with oozie starting the jobs, its good to look at
oozie.log and see if there an error with any EL.

Thanks!

--
Regards,
Venkatesh