falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Jabir Ahmed <jabir.ah...@inmobi.com>
Subject Re: Apache Falcon for backups only
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2014 10:28:04 GMT
Every  Feeds in Falcon and every feed can have its replication and
retention configured.

Replication should take care of archival and Retention should purge.

How ever they internally submit to oozie but falcon would make
manageability easier.

Thanks

Jabir

--

-----
If you wait for perfect conditions, you will never get anything done!!!

receipt.