falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Srikanth Sundarrajan <srik...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Using properties in processes
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2014 07:27:59 GMT
In general it is not a good practice to refer to Falcon internal variables, but this might
be a public one. Will let @Venkatesh confirm this. If it is indeed public, this ought to work,
but this may also lead to the possibility of cyclic referencing of properties. A peek into
the Oozie logs might give ideas on what might be the reason for coord not starting.

Regards
Srikanth Sundarrajan