falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Seetharam Venkatesh <venkat...@innerzeal.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Falcon version 0.5-incubating
Date Wed, 14 May 2014 21:42:59 GMT
Thanks Chris. Appreciate your patience.

On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 10:50 AM, Chris Douglas <cdouglas@apache.org> wrote:

> +1
>
> Checksum and signature match, built from source. I glanced at the
> LICENSE and NOTICE, but did not audit them (did anything change from
> previous releases?). -C

A new dependency has been added for Graph DB which pulls in 3 new
dependencies:
* Blueprints API - Compile-time
* Titan Implementation (Apache v2 License) - Runtime
* Oracle Berkeley DB Java Edition which Titan depends on - Runtime

All these are added to License and Notice files.

Thanks!

--
Regards,
Venkatesh