falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Falcon version 0.5-incubating
Date Sun, 11 May 2014 16:09:14 GMT
+1 (non binding)

Some notes/todo for the next release:
- the sources distribution includes derby.log, we should filter this
file (I will tackle that)
- the sources distribution includes pom.xml.versionBackup (it should be
filtered, I will tackle that)
- the sources distribution includes the IDEA IntelliJ files  (.idea,
*.iml, ...). It should be filtered (it's for me too ;)).
- installation-steps.txt should be renamed as INSTALLATION_STEPS.txt (to
be consistent with the other file). It should also mention that the
usage of JDK 1.6 is required to build Oozie (or to do a complete build
using mvn clean install directly).
- in terms of legal, the copyright should be extended to 2011-2014
instead of 2011-2013. Careful, it's a stopper for graduation. As a
member, I will tackle that (in preparation for graduation).
- not sure if it makes sense to include *.patch files in the sources
distribution.

Regards
JB

--