falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Shwetha GS <shwetha...@inmobi.com>
Subject Re: Hive Tables as Falcon Feed Input Error
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2014 09:26:17 GMT
warning about config in /falcon/staging/falcon/
workflows/process/hiveprocess/c3257ea288706fe84d843f6067799d8d/DEFAULT/ is
not an issue. Its just a warning from oozie.

Check that the partition(hcat://
Impetus-942.impetus.co.in:9083/default/reservation/gender='Female<http://impetus-942.impetus.co.in:9083/default/reservation/gender='Female>
') exists in HCat or if there is an issue with oozie connecting to
Hcat(exception stacktace in oozie logs).

There are some examples in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FALCON-392.
You can apply the patch and use them

receipt.