falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Seetharam Venkatesh <venkat...@innerzeal.com>
Subject Falcon-0.5-incubating release
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2014 17:42:23 GMT
Hey folks,

We are starting the process to prepare for Falcon 0.5-incubating release. I
have opened JIRA https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FALCON-412 to cover
the tasks under this release. I plan to create a 0.5 branch soon.

If you have any JIRA in progress and would like to include it in this
release, please follow the process to do so.

Feel free to comment on the JIRA if you have any comments/suggestions.

Thanks!

--
Regards,
Venkatesh