falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Srikanth Sundarrajan <srik...@hotmail.com>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Suhas Vasu
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2014 11:18:51 GMT

The Project Management Committee (PPMC) for Apache Falcon has asked Suhas Vasu to become a
committer and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Being a committer allows many contributors to contribute more autonomously. Whether contributions
are development-related or otherwise, it is a recognition of a contributor's participation
in the project and commitment to the project and the Apache Way.

Please join me in congratulating Suhas!Further formalities (ICLA, id creation & access
grant) needs completion before Suhas is actually able to commit.Regards
Srikanth Sundarrajan (On behalf of Apache Falcon PPMC)