falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Suhas Vasu
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2014 17:15:31 GMT
Congrats Suhas !

Regards
JB

On 03/06/2014 12:18 PM, Srikanth Sundarrajan wrote:

> The Project Management Committee (PPMC) for Apache Falcon has asked Suhas Vasu to become
a committer and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

> Being a committer allows many contributors to contribute more autonomously. Whether contributions
are development-related or otherwise, it is a recognition of a contributor's participation
in the project and commitment to the project and the Apache Way.

> Please join me in congratulating Suhas!Further formalities (ICLA, id creation & access
grant) needs completion before Suhas is actually able to commit.Regards

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org