falcon-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Build failed in Jenkins: Apache-falcon #204
Date Sat, 22 Feb 2014 10:09:57 GMT
Hi Venkatesh,

it looks so indeed.

Regards
JB

On 02/20/2014 08:54 PM, Seetharam Venkatesh wrote:
> Somehow I suspect ooze and hcat are not reachable and all the exceptions
> are bcoz of them being not reachable.
>
>
> On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 5:55 AM, Srikanth Sundarrajan
> <sriksun@hotmail.com>wrote:
>
>>
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Apache-falcon/205/artifact/target/logs/jetty.loghas
further details.
>> RegardsSrikanth Sundarrajan
>>
>>> From: sriksun@hotmail.com
>>> To: dev@falcon.incubator.apache.org
>>> Subject: RE: Build failed in Jenkins: Apache-falcon #204
>>> Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 19:24:11 +0530
>>>
>>> I have published the logs on the build for further debugging.
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Apache-falcon/205/https://builds.apache.org/job/Apache-falcon/206/
>>> RegardsSrikanth Sundarrajan
>>>
>>>> From: psychidris@gmail.com
>>>> Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 18:30:18 +0530
>>>> Subject: Fwd: Build failed in Jenkins: Apache-falcon #204
>>>> To: dev@falcon.incubator.apache.org
>>>>
>>>> Build on Jenkins seems to fail for last few days, can anyone look at
>> it.
>>>>
>>>> How can I log-in to this box for debugging, I am not able to find the
>> login
>>>> details of this box.
>>>>
>>>> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
>>>> From: Apache Jenkins Server <jenkins@builds.apache.org>
>>>> Date: Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 6:02 AM
>>>> Subject: Build failed in Jenkins: Apache-falcon #204
>>>> To: dev@falcon.incubator.apache.org
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> See <https://builds.apache.org/job/Apache-falcon/204/changes>
>>>>
>>>> Changes:
>>>>
>>>> [psychidris] FALCON-242 Post processing is not called in Retention
>>>> workflows. Contributed by Shaik Idris
>>>>
>>>> ------------------------------------------
>>>> [...truncated 3128 lines...]
>>>> java.lang.AssertionError: expected:<200> but was:<400>
>>>>          at org.testng.Assert.fail(Assert.java:89)
>>>>          at org.testng.Assert.failNotEquals(Assert.java:489)
>>>>          at org.testng.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:118)
>>>>          at org.testng.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:365)
>>>>          at org.testng.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:375)
>>>>          at
>>>>
>> org.apache.falcon.resource.TestContext.assertSuccessful(TestContext.java:266)
>>>>          at
>>>>
>> org.apache.falcon.validation.FeedEntityValidationIT.testFeedEntityWithInvalidTableUri(FeedEntityValidationIT.java:138)
>>>>
>>>>
>> testFeedEntityWithInvalidTableUri(org.apache.falcon.validation.FeedEntityValidationIT)
>>>>   Time elapsed: 0.064 sec  <<< FAILURE!
>>>> java.lang.AssertionError: expected:<200> but was:<400>
>>>>          at org.testng.Assert.fail(Assert.java:89)
>>>>          at org.testng.Assert.failNotEquals(Assert.java:489)
>>>>          at org.testng.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:118)
>>>>          at org.testng.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:365)
>>>>          at org.testng.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:375)
>>>>          at
>>>>
>> org.apache.falcon.resource.TestContext.assertSuccessful(TestContext.java:266)
>>>>          at
>>>>
>> org.apache.falcon.validation.FeedEntityValidationIT.testFeedEntityWithInvalidTableUri(FeedEntityValidationIT.java:138)
>>>>
>>>>
>> testFeedEntityWithInvalidTableUri(org.apache.falcon.validation.FeedEntityValidationIT)
>>>>   Time elapsed: 0.064 sec  <<< FAILURE!
>>>> java.lang.AssertionError: expected:<200> but was:<400>
>>>>          at org.testng.Assert.fail(Assert.java:89)
>>>>          at org.testng.Assert.failNotEquals(Assert.java:489)
>>>>          at org.testng.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:118)
>>>>          at org.testng.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:365)
>>>>          at org.testng.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:375)
>>>>          at
>>>>
>> org.apache.falcon.resource.TestContext.assertSuccessful(TestContext.java:266)
>>>>          at
>>>>
>> org.apache.falcon.validation.FeedEntityValidationIT.testFeedEntityWithInvalidTableUri(FeedEntityValidationIT.java:138)
>>>>
>>>>
>> testFeedEntityWithInvalidTableUri(org.apache.falcon.validation.FeedEntityValidationIT)
>>>>   Time elapsed: 0.077 sec  <<< FAILURE!
>>>> java.lang.AssertionError: expected:<200> but was:<400>
>>>>          at org.testng.Assert.fail(Assert.java:89)
>>>>          at org.testng.Assert.failNotEquals(Assert.java:489)
>>>>          at org.testng.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:118)
>>>>          at org.testng.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:365)
>>>>          at org.testng.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:375)
>>>>          at
>>>>
>> org.apache.falcon.resource.TestContext.assertSuccessful(TestContext.java:266)
>>>>          at
>>>>
>> org.apache.falcon.validation.FeedEntityValidationIT.testFeedEntityWithInvalidTableUri(FeedEntityValidationIT.java:138)
>>>>
>>>>
>> testFeedEntityWithInvalidTableUri(org.apache.falcon.validation.FeedEntityValidationIT)
>>>>   Time elapsed: 0.074 sec  <<< FAILURE!
>>>> java.lang.AssertionError: expected:<200> but was:<400>
>>>>          at org.testng.Assert.fail(Assert.java:89)
>>>>          at org.testng.Assert.failNotEquals(Assert.java:489)
>>>>          at org.testng.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:118)
>>>>          at org.testng.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:365)
>>>>          at org.testng.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:375)
>>>>          at
>>>>
>> org.apache.falcon.resource.TestContext.assertSuccessful(TestContext.java:266)
>>>>          at
>>>>
>> org.apache.falcon.validation.FeedEntityValidationIT.testFeedEntityWithInvalidTableUri(FeedEntityValidationIT.java:138)
>>>>
>>>>
>> testFeedEntityWithInvalidTableUri(org.apache.falcon.validation.FeedEntityValidationIT)
>>>>   Time elapsed: 0.074 sec  <<< FAILURE!
>>>> java.lang.AssertionError: expected:<200> but was:<400>
>>>>          at org.testng.Assert.fail(Assert.java:89)
>>>>          at org.testng.Assert.failNotEquals(Assert.java:489)
>>>>          at org.testng.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:118)
>>>>          at org.testng.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:365)
>>>>          at org.testng.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:375)
>>>>          at
>>>>
>> org.apache.falcon.resource.TestContext.assertSuccessful(TestContext.java:266)
>>>>          at
>>>>
>> org.apache.falcon.validation.FeedEntityValidationIT.testFeedEntityWithInvalidTableUri(FeedEntityValidationIT.java:138)
>>>>
>>>>
>> testFeedEntityWithValidTable(org.apache.falcon.validation.FeedEntityValidationIT)
>>>>   Time elapsed: 0.062 sec  <<< FAILURE!
>>>> java.lang.AssertionError: expected:<200> but was:<400>
>>>>          at org.testng.Assert.fail(Assert.java:89)
>>>>          at org.testng.Assert.failNotEquals(Assert.java:489)
>>>>          at org.testng.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:118)
>>>>          at org.testng.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:365)
>>>>          at org.testng.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:375)
>>>>          at
>>>>
>> org.apache.falcon.resource.TestContext.assertSuccessful(TestContext.java:266)
>>>>          at
>>>>
>> org.apache.falcon.validation.FeedEntityValidationIT.testFeedEntityWithValidTable(FeedEntityValidationIT.java:81)
>>>>
>>>> Running org.apache.falcon.validation.ClusterEntityValidationIT
>>>> Tests run: 12, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 2.65
>> sec
>>>> <<< FAILURE! - in
>> org.apache.falcon.validation.ClusterEntityValidationIT
>>>>
>> testClusterEntityWithValidInterfaces(org.apache.falcon.validation.ClusterEntityValidationIT)
>>>>   Time elapsed: 0.095 sec  <<< FAILURE!
>>>> java.lang.AssertionError: expected:<200> but was:<400>
>>>>          at org.testng.Assert.fail(Assert.java:89)
>>>>          at org.testng.Assert.failNotEquals(Assert.java:489)
>>>>          at org.testng.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:118)
>>>>          at org.testng.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:365)
>>>>          at org.testng.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:375)
>>>>          at
>>>>
>> org.apache.falcon.resource.TestContext.assertSuccessful(TestContext.java:266)
>>>>          at
>>>>
>> org.apache.falcon.validation.ClusterEntityValidationIT.testClusterEntityWithValidInterfaces(ClusterEntityValidationIT.java:63)
>>>>
>>>> Running org.apache.falcon.resource.EntityManagerJerseyIT
>>>> Tests run: 44, Failures: 2, Errors: 0, Skipped: 42, Time elapsed:
>> 2.146 sec
>>>> <<< FAILURE! - in org.apache.falcon.resource.EntityManagerJerseyIT
>>>>
>> testClusterSubmitScheduleSuspendResumeDelete(org.apache.falcon.resource.EntityManagerJerseyIT)
>>>>   Time elapsed: 0.547 sec  <<< FAILURE!
>>>> java.lang.AssertionError: expected:<200> but was:<400>
>>>>          at org.testng.Assert.fail(Assert.java:89)
>>>>          at org.testng.Assert.failNotEquals(Assert.java:489)
>>>>          at org.testng.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:118)
>>>>          at org.testng.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:365)
>>>>          at org.testng.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:375)
>>>>          at
>>>>
>> org.apache.falcon.resource.TestContext.assertSuccessful(TestContext.java:266)
>>>>          at
>>>>
>> org.apache.falcon.resource.EntityManagerJerseyIT.testClusterSubmitScheduleSuspendResumeDelete(EntityManagerJerseyIT.java:432)
>>>>
>>>> cleanup(org.apache.falcon.resource.EntityManagerJerseyIT)  Time
>> elapsed:
>>>> 0.618 sec  <<< FAILURE!
>>>> org.apache.oozie.client.OozieClientException:
>>>> java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException: Unknown exception in
>> doAs
>>>>          at
>>>>
>> org.apache.hadoop.security.authentication.client.AuthenticatedURL.extractToken(AuthenticatedURL.java:269)
>>>>          at
>>>>
>> org.apache.hadoop.security.authentication.client.PseudoAuthenticator.authenticate(PseudoAuthenticator.java:61)
>>>>          at
>>>>
>> org.apache.hadoop.security.authentication.client.KerberosAuthenticator.authenticate(KerberosAuthenticator.java:143)
>>>>          at
>>>>
>> org.apache.hadoop.security.authentication.client.AuthenticatedURL.openConnection(AuthenticatedURL.java:217)
>>>>          at
>>>>
>> org.apache.oozie.client.AuthOozieClient.createConnection(AuthOozieClient.java:128)
>>>>          at
>>>>
>> org.apache.oozie.client.ProxyOozieClient.access$001(ProxyOozieClient.java:48)
>>>>          at
>>>>
>> org.apache.oozie.client.ProxyOozieClient$1.run(ProxyOozieClient.java:89)
>>>>          at
>>>>
>> org.apache.oozie.client.ProxyOozieClient$1.run(ProxyOozieClient.java:87)
>>>>          at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>>>>          at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAs(Subject.java:396)
>>>>          at
>>>>
>> org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1149)
>>>>          at
>>>>
>> org.apache.oozie.client.ProxyOozieClient.createConnection(ProxyOozieClient.java:87)
>>>>          at
>>>>
>> org.apache.oozie.client.OozieClient$ClientCallable.call(OozieClient.java:478)
>>>>          at
>>>>
>> org.apache.oozie.client.OozieClient.getBundleJobsInfo(OozieClient.java:1518)
>>>>          at
>>>>
>> org.apache.oozie.client.ProxyOozieClient.access$2901(ProxyOozieClient.java:48)
>>>>          at
>>>>
>> org.apache.oozie.client.ProxyOozieClient$29.call(ProxyOozieClient.java:555)
>>>>          at
>>>>
>> org.apache.oozie.client.ProxyOozieClient$29.call(ProxyOozieClient.java:553)
>>>>          at
>> org.apache.oozie.client.OozieClient.doAs(OozieClient.java:191)
>>>>          at
>>>>
>> org.apache.oozie.client.ProxyOozieClient.getBundleJobsInfo(ProxyOozieClient.java:553)
>>>>          at
>>>>
>> org.apache.falcon.util.OozieTestUtils.getBundles(OozieTestUtils.java:64)
>>>>          at
>>>>
>> org.apache.falcon.util.OozieTestUtils.killOozieJobs(OozieTestUtils.java:73)
>>>>          at
>>>>
>> org.apache.falcon.resource.EntityManagerJerseyIT.cleanup(EntityManagerJerseyIT.java:187)
>>>>
>>>> Running org.apache.falcon.resource.EntityManagerJerseySmokeIT
>>>> Tests run: 4, Failures: 2, Errors: 0, Skipped: 2, Time elapsed: 2.055
>> sec
>>>> <<< FAILURE! - in org.apache.falcon.resource.EntityManagerJerseySmokeIT
>>>> testFeedSchedule(org.apache.falcon.resource.EntityManagerJerseySmokeIT)
>>>>   Time elapsed: 0.587 sec  <<< FAILURE!
>>>> java.lang.AssertionError: expected:<200> but was:<400>
>>>>          at org.testng.Assert.fail(Assert.java:89)
>>>>          at org.testng.Assert.failNotEquals(Assert.java:489)
>>>>          at org.testng.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:118)
>>>>          at org.testng.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:365)
>>>>          at org.testng.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:375)
>>>>          at
>>>>
>> org.apache.falcon.resource.TestContext.assertSuccessful(TestContext.java:266)
>>>>          at
>>>>
>> org.apache.falcon.resource.EntityManagerJerseySmokeIT.testFeedSchedule(EntityManagerJerseySmokeIT.java:110)
>>>>
>>>> cleanup(org.apache.falcon.resource.EntityManagerJerseySmokeIT)  Time
>>>> elapsed: 0.629 sec  <<< FAILURE!
>>>> org.apache.oozie.client.OozieClientException:
>>>> java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException: Unknown exception in
>> doAs
>>>>          at
>>>>
>> org.apache.hadoop.security.authentication.client.AuthenticatedURL.extractToken(AuthenticatedURL.java:269)
>>>>          at
>>>>
>> org.apache.hadoop.security.authentication.client.PseudoAuthenticator.authenticate(PseudoAuthenticator.java:61)
>>>>          at
>>>>
>> org.apache.hadoop.security.authentication.client.KerberosAuthenticator.authenticate(KerberosAuthenticator.java:143)
>>>>          at
>>>>
>> org.apache.hadoop.security.authentication.client.AuthenticatedURL.openConnection(AuthenticatedURL.java:217)
>>>>          at
>>>>
>> org.apache.oozie.client.AuthOozieClient.createConnection(AuthOozieClient.java:128)
>>>>          at
>>>>
>> org.apache.oozie.client.ProxyOozieClient.access$001(ProxyOozieClient.java:48)
>>>>          at
>>>>
>> org.apache.oozie.client.ProxyOozieClient$1.run(ProxyOozieClient.java:89)
>>>>          at
>>>>
>> org.apache.oozie.client.ProxyOozieClient$1.run(ProxyOozieClient.java:87)
>>>>          at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>>>>          at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAs(Subject.java:396)
>>>>          at
>>>>
>> org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1149)
>>>>          at
>>>>
>> org.apache.oozie.client.ProxyOozieClient.createConnection(ProxyOozieClient.java:87)
>>>>          at
>>>>
>> org.apache.oozie.client.OozieClient$ClientCallable.call(OozieClient.java:478)
>>>>          at
>>>>
>> org.apache.oozie.client.OozieClient.getBundleJobsInfo(OozieClient.java:1518)
>>>>          at
>>>>
>> org.apache.oozie.client.ProxyOozieClient.access$2901(ProxyOozieClient.java:48)
>>>>          at
>>>>
>> org.apache.oozie.client.ProxyOozieClient$29.call(ProxyOozieClient.java:555)
>>>>          at
>>>>
>> org.apache.oozie.client.ProxyOozieClient$29.call(ProxyOozieClient.java:553)
>>>>          at
>> org.apache.oozie.client.OozieClient.doAs(OozieClient.java:191)
>>>>          at
>>>>
>> org.apache.oozie.client.ProxyOozieClient.getBundleJobsInfo(ProxyOozieClient.java:553)
>>>>          at
>>>>
>> org.apache.falcon.util.OozieTestUtils.getBundles(OozieTestUtils.java:64)
>>>>          at
>>>>
>> org.apache.falcon.util.OozieTestUtils.killOozieJobs(OozieTestUtils.java:73)
>>>>          at
>>>>
>> org.apache.falcon.resource.EntityManagerJerseySmokeIT.cleanup(EntityManagerJerseySmokeIT.java:61)
>>>>
>>>> Running org.apache.falcon.resource.ProcessInstanceManagerIT
>>>> Tests run: 0, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.247
>> sec -
>>>> in org.apache.falcon.resource.ProcessInstanceManagerIT
>>>> Running org.apache.falcon.late.LateDataHandlerIT
>>>> Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 6.916
>> sec -
>>>> in org.apache.falcon.late.LateDataHandlerIT
>>>>
>>>> Results :
>>>>
>>>> Failed tests:
>>>>    FalconCLISmokeIT.testSubmitAndScheduleEntityValidCommands:55
>>>> expected:<-1> but was:<0>
>>>>    FalconCLIIT.testClientProperties:500->submitTestFiles:564
>> expected:<-1>
>>>> but was:<0>
>>>>    FalconCLIIT.testContinue:447->submitTestFiles:564 expected:<-1>
but
>>>> was:<0>
>>>>
>> FalconCLIIT.testDefinitionEntityValidCommands:172->submitTestFiles:564
>>>> expected:<-1> but was:<0>
>>>>    FalconCLIIT.testDeleteEntityValidCommands:292->submitTestFiles:564
>>>> expected:<-1> but was:<0>
>>>>    FalconCLIIT.testInstanceGetLogs:531->submitTestFiles:564
>> expected:<-1>
>>>> but was:<0>
>>>>    FalconCLIIT.testInstanceKillAndRerun:423->submitTestFiles:564
>>>> expected:<-1> but was:<0>
>>>>
>> FalconCLIIT.testInstanceRunningAndStatusCommands:341->submitTestFiles:564
>>>> expected:<-1> but was:<0>
>>>>
>>>>
>> FalconCLIIT.testInstanceRunningAndSummaryCommands:370->submitTestFiles:564
>>>> expected:<-1> but was:<0>
>>>>    FalconCLIIT.testInstanceSuspendAndResume:400->submitTestFiles:564
>>>> expected:<-1> but was:<0>
>>>>    FalconCLIIT.testScheduleEntityValidCommands:198->submitTestFiles:564
>>>> expected:<-1> but was:<0>
>>>>    FalconCLIIT.testSubmitAndScheduleEntityValidCommands:110
>> expected:<-1>
>>>> but was:<0>
>>>>    FalconCLIIT.testSubmitEntityValidCommands:58 expected:<-1> but
>> was:<0>
>>>>
>>>>
>> FalconCLIIT.testSuspendResumeStatusEntityValidCommands:219->submitTestFiles:564
>>>> expected:<-1> but was:<0>
>>>>    FalconCLIIT.testValidateValidCommands:138 expected:<-1> but was:<0>
>>>>    FeedEntityValidationIT.testFeedEntityWithInvalidTableUri:138
>>>> expected:<200> but was:<400>
>>>>    FeedEntityValidationIT.testFeedEntityWithInvalidTableUri:138
>>>> expected:<200> but was:<400>
>>>>    FeedEntityValidationIT.testFeedEntityWithInvalidTableUri:138
>>>> expected:<200> but was:<400>
>>>>    FeedEntityValidationIT.testFeedEntityWithInvalidTableUri:138
>>>> expected:<200> but was:<400>
>>>>    FeedEntityValidationIT.testFeedEntityWithInvalidTableUri:138
>>>> expected:<200> but was:<400>
>>>>    FeedEntityValidationIT.testFeedEntityWithInvalidTableUri:138
>>>> expected:<200> but was:<400>
>>>>    FeedEntityValidationIT.testFeedEntityWithValidTable:81
>> expected:<200> but
>>>> was:<400>
>>>>    ClusterEntityValidationIT.testClusterEntityWithValidInterfaces:63
>>>> expected:<200> but was:<400>
>>>>
>> EntityManagerJerseyIT.testClusterSubmitScheduleSuspendResumeDelete:432
>>>> expected:<200> but was:<400>
>>>>    EntityManagerJerseyIT.cleanup:187 >> OozieClient
>>>> java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredTh...
>>>>    EntityManagerJerseySmokeIT.testFeedSchedule:110 expected:<200> but
>>>> was:<400>
>>>>    EntityManagerJerseySmokeIT.cleanup:61 >> OozieClient
>>>> java.lang.reflect.Undeclar...
>>>>
>>>> Tests run: 129, Failures: 27, Errors: 0, Skipped: 44
>>>>
>>>> [INFO]
>>>> [INFO] --- maven-jetty-plugin:6.1.26:stop (stop-jetty) @ falcon-webapp
>> ---
>>>> [INFO]
>>>> [INFO] --- maven-failsafe-plugin:2.16:verify (verify) @ falcon-webapp
>> ---
>>>> [INFO] Stopping server 0
>>>> 2014-02-20 00:32:32.671:INFO::Stopped
>> SelectChannelConnector@0.0.0.0:41000
>>>> [INFO] Failsafe report directory: <
>>>>
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Apache-falcon/ws/webapp/target/failsafe-reports
>>>>>
>>>> [INFO]
>>>>
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>> [INFO] Reactor Summary:
>>>> [INFO]
>>>> [INFO] Checkstyle ........................................ SUCCESS
>> [1.061s]
>>>> [INFO] Apache Falcon ..................................... SUCCESS
>> [4.686s]
>>>> [INFO] Build Tools ....................................... SUCCESS
>> [3.815s]
>>>> [INFO] Apache Falcon CLI client .......................... SUCCESS
>> [27.864s]
>>>> [INFO] Apache Falcon Metrics ............................. SUCCESS
>> [10.923s]
>>>> [INFO] Apache Falcon Hadoop Dependencies ................. SUCCESS
>> [12.433s]
>>>> [INFO] Apache Falcon Test Utility ........................ SUCCESS
>> [9.791s]
>>>> [INFO] Apache Falcon Commons ............................. SUCCESS
>>>> [2:00.544s]
>>>> [INFO] Apache Falcon Oozie EL Extension .................. SUCCESS
>> [14.629s]
>>>> [INFO] Apache Falcon Embedded Hadoop - Test Cluster ...... SUCCESS
>> [36.991s]
>>>> [INFO] Apache Falcon Messaging ........................... SUCCESS
>> [22.416s]
>>>> [INFO] Apache Falcon Oozie Adaptor ....................... SUCCESS
>> [29.084s]
>>>> [INFO] Apache Falcon Feed ................................ SUCCESS
>> [19.192s]
>>>> [INFO] Apache Falcon Process ............................. SUCCESS
>> [23.791s]
>>>> [INFO] Apache Falcon Acquisition ......................... SUCCESS
>> [0.580s]
>>>> [INFO] Apache Falcon Replication ......................... SUCCESS
>> [16.489s]
>>>> [INFO] Apache Falcon Retention ........................... SUCCESS
>> [18.755s]
>>>> [INFO] Apache Falcon Archival ............................ SUCCESS
>> [0.600s]
>>>> [INFO] Apache Falcon Rerun ............................... SUCCESS
>> [25.902s]
>>>> [INFO] Apache Falcon Prism ............................... SUCCESS
>> [39.900s]
>>>> [INFO] Apache Falcon Web Application ..................... FAILURE
>>>> [1:52.460s]
>>>> [INFO] Apache Falcon Documentation ....................... SKIPPED
>>>> [INFO]
>>>>
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>> [INFO] BUILD FAILURE
>>>> [INFO]
>>>>
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>> [INFO] Total time: 9:12.525s
>>>> [INFO] Finished at: Thu Feb 20 00:32:32 UTC 2014
>>>> [INFO] Final Memory: 301M/641M
>>>> [INFO]
>>>>
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal
>>>> org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-failsafe-plugin:2.16:verify (verify) on
>>>> project falcon-webapp: There are test failures.
>>>> [ERROR]
>>>> [ERROR] Please refer to <
>>>>
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Apache-falcon/ws/webapp/target/failsafe-reports
>>>
>>>> for the individual test results.
>>>> [ERROR] -> [Help 1]
>>>> [ERROR]
>>>> [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with
>> the -e
>>>> switch.
>>>> [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
>>>> [ERROR]
>>>> [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions,
>>>> please read the following articles:
>>>> [ERROR] [Help 1]
>>>> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException
>>>> [ERROR]
>>>> [ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with
>> the
>>>> command
>>>> [ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :falcon-webapp
>>>> Shutting down hive metastore.
>>>> 2014-02-20 00:32:34.398:INFO::Shutdown hook executing
>>>> 2014-02-20 00:32:35.524:INFO::Shutdown hook complete
>>>> Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure
>>>
>>
>>
>
>
>

-- 
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Mime
View raw message