falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Srikanth Sundarrajan <srik...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release Falcon version 0.4-incubating
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2014 05:02:18 GMT
Source builds and tests pass. Verified the signature as well.
Did notice that the following items are listed in NOTICE, however they don't find references
in LICENSE

This product includes DataNucleus (http://www.datanucleus.org/)
..This product includes Guava (http://code.google.com/p/guava-libraries/)
..This product includes JavaEWAH (http://code.google.com/p/javaewah/)
..This product includes/uses ANTLR (http://www.antlr.org/),
..This product includes/uses Bootstrap (http://twitter.github.com/bootstrap/),
..
This product includes/uses Glyphicons (http://glyphicons.com/),<<

Dont think any of these used directly by Falcon, so it might be ok to leave them out, but
it would be good to get confirmation from folks with background on this.
Looks good otherwise.
ThanksSrikanth Sundarrajan