falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Gates <ga...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Falcon version 0.4-incubating
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2014 21:51:14 GMT
According to http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html#best-practice-license
the NOTICE file is just for additional copyright and attribution statements required by the
licenses included in LICENSE.  Given that, I don’t see how these entries in NOTICE can/should
be there if the license isn’t mentioned in LICENSE.  I don’t think this is worth re-rolling
the release over, but I think the notices could be removed going forward.

+1 on the release.

Alan.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE