falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: FALCON-123
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2014 10:17:44 GMT
FYI,

After you applied the patch on master, I merged on different branches
that have and updated the patches on the Jiras.

The general build speed is better, but I have some test failures:
- on messaging (randomly, mostly depending of the IO load on my machine)
- on webapp (always).

I created the corresponding Jira and I'm working on it.

Thanks anyway !

Regards
JB

On 01/21/2014 06:33 PM, Srikanth Sundarrajan wrote:
> Thanks much @JB. I tried applying it on a clean checkout and it seemed to apply alright.
Typically review board wont allow patch to be uploaded if the patch can't be applied. Can
you confirm if you are applying this over the trunk or over any local changes you might have?
> RegardsSrikanth Sundarrajan
>
>> Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 18:27:13 +0100
>> From: jb@nanthrax.net
>> To: dev@falcon.incubator.apache.org
>> Subject: Re: FALCON-123
>>
>> Hi Srikanth,
>>
>> even if I can't apply your patch, I gonna apply to test it (and
>> eventually provide my humble review ;)).
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Regards
>> JB
>>
>> On 01/21/2014 06:23 PM, Srikanth Sundarrajan wrote:
>>>

>>> Hi Team,    I have uploaded patch for FALCON-123 after several re-bases since
FALCON-85. Requesting this to be reviewed and committed as soon as possible, as there are
many structural pom changes. Once committed, I can work towards setting up test-patch and
nightly builds and work on optimizing Hive tests.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org