falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Ashish <paliwalash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Revision to Falcon Logo
Date Thu, 19 Dec 2013 14:04:13 GMT
I have got an idea about new logo.

http://www.pbase.com/ashishpaliwal/image/153784346

Technically speaking it's not Falcon, it's Brahminy kite. Copyright won't
be an issue, as this is my image

The idea is pick this image, either give it some mechanical transformation
or monochrome, followed by bit streams.

10101010
     010101001     Bird's Image
10101010
     000111010

My photoshop skills are not so great, so might need some help. Let's wait
for the discussion result.