falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Srikanth Sundarrajan <srik...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Revision to Falcon Logo
Date Thu, 19 Dec 2013 01:58:50 GMT
Hi Ashish,    This is just to seek opinion on changing the logo, if there is enough positive
votes on this, then we should be able to put up a new logo for vote (that would follow).
My person opinion is that these are still early days and it shouldn't hurt to change the logo.
(+1 from my side)
RegardsSrikanth Sundarrajan