falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Srikanth Sundarrajan <srik...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Revision to Falcon Logo
Date Thu, 19 Dec 2013 16:51:41 GMT
While I have to acknowledge that the picture is indeed very beautiful, I have 2 comments1.
Original concern from Julian Hyde that the logo doesn't really represent Falcon will remain
(the new image isn't Falcon either)2. Animated image for a logo, allows us to make new and
funny versions /variations of the logo for different usages
This discussion has to wait till we get enough votes in favor of the change though.
RegardsSrikanth Sundarrajan