falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Srikanth Sundarrajan <srik...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Dev Attention needed for INFRA-6533 - Add Apache Falcon to Sonar
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2013 07:47:56 GMT
I would prefer that we enable sonar, as it provides good measure of overall quality. Once we
sort out the build issue, we should enable it. Currently the build seems to stop abruptly
and there isn't much information available on what the issue is. We might need to reach out
to someone who administers the hudson environment to help us with this.

Regards
Srikanth Sundarrajan