falcon-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Submit a talk about Falcon at European Hadoop Summit
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2013 05:33:11 GMT
Hi Srikanth,

maybe I can join on your talk ?

I planned to submit an introduction: what is Falcon, different use
cases, the usage of ActiveMQ, Falcon as a CDC, demo.

So I guess, it's likely what you plan to do.

Regards
JB

On 11/22/2013 03:09 AM, Srikanth Sundarrajan wrote:
> Hi Jean,
>      I and Venkatesh did submit a talk on Falcon already, but you can always submit another
one. We can share a brief of our talk to make sure that the other talk isn't a repeat.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org